Effective marketing strategies = High ROI ...
As you probably know, the Internet has become quite a crowded and competitive market place. Your web sites pages are competing with billions of other web pages for the prized top positions on Google, Yahoo and MSN/ Bing and with so many web pages out there, it is critical that your potential customers can find your website.
Search Engine Optimization (or Search Engine Marketing) is the process of making a website highly relevant for both search engines as well as online users. Successful SEO results in a top positioning for your website. The key to success is to ensure that when a user types in a key phrase related to your business into a search engine such as Google, your site appears high in the listings.
So how is it done? Well Search Engine Optimization is a delicate and ongoing process of growing your search engine ranking. There is no one recipe for all sites and we review each site uniquely to decide on the proper approach for getting maximum return on investment through increased traffic and conversion. There are two sides to search engine optimization. First we look at on page factors that would have an impact on your rankings (including conversion analysis) and make amendments to your website. Next step involves working on getting your domain name popular on the internet. This is done by link building, blog writing, paid directory inclusions and so on.
Organic Search Engine Optimization – Key Benefits
1. Higher click-through rate for organic listings (over pay-per-click) which means more traffic will be directed to your website. Users tend to choose the organic search results in preference to the paid-search listings. This figure is estimated to be around 70% for Google users. This figure increases for experienced users.
2. Paid search ads only help as long as you are paying for them. Organic search engine optimization can keep showing up for an indefinite time period. It certainly helps to continue your website SEO efforts at least on a limited basis to help maintain your rankings and improve those where your website is not ranking as well in the search engines as you’d like.
3. It’s a better medium to long-term strategy than just having a Pay-Per-Click campaign running.
We have a well defined search engine optimization process that deliver the results our clients are looking for. Our SEO process entails following tasks:
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- Competitor Research & Analysis
- Meta Data Development
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Alt Tag Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Optimization of robots.txt
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Integration with Google Analytics to monitor daily traffic
- Integration with Google Webmaster to monitor search engines crawling activities
- Promotion to Search Engines, Directories, Social Networking Sites etc.
- Contribution to Blog comments & forums to promote website
- Promotion of website to paid directories
- Traffic Monitoring & data gathering
- Reporting to client about activities and results